Villa Angiolieri, Italy, Tuscany, Montalcino, air condition, private pool
Dramatically perched on a ridge overlooking the private Golf course of the estate and Sangiovese vineyards to the south, Villa Angiolieri enjoys spectacular views from sunrise to sunset.
The warmly stylish interior offers four large suites, a media room and a maid’s room, while the extensive grounds feature a private tennis court.
This spectacular Villa is divided as following:
Living room with authentic Tuscan fireplace; double bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom and outside terrace; single bedroom with single bed and ensuite bathroom; library and games room; dining room; kitchen; laundry; powder room.
Master bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite bathroom; double bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite bathroom; twin bedroom with single beds and ensuite bathroom.
Living room with fireplace; bathroom; outdoor pergola-shaded seating area.
Private outdoor heated swimming pool; outdoor wood-fired pizza oven; LCD flat screen TVs in living room, library, all bedrooms and pool house; broadband wi-fi Internet connection; tennis court; air conditioning; minibar; pergola-shaded terrace.
The Villa is a perfect hideaway for all who search for luxurious holiday in the south of Tuscany.
Siena (40 km)
Florence (100 km)
Next airport: Florence (100 km)
3 double bedroom with double bed
1 double bedroom with single beds
1 single bedroom
4 bathroom with shower, tub and toilette
2 bathroom with shower and toilette
1 living room
1 dining room
Please contact us for price information.
Additionally the following services are provided at the estate:
- Private Car transfer;
- 24 hour Concierge and Reception;
- In Villa personal Butler/Chambermaid upon request;
- Dog-sitting service;
- Personal Bodyguard upon request;
- Complimentary laptop availability;
- Auto and SUV rental (with or without driver);
- Kids Club with babysitting service;
- Private heliport and helicopter transfer service;
- Wine tour and tasting at the Estate and surrounding wineries;
- Cooking School at the Estate;
- Guided tours to Florence;
- Mountain biking;
- Tennis courts;
- Golf club;
- State-of-the-art fitness center;
- Personal Training for all sporting activities.